Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy news!

The Fair is coming . . .
I've been working REALLY hard, and in just a week the Kentucky State Fair is going to be underway.

That's not my happy news, though.

Last Exit Angel, Liberation Prophecy's LP, hit stores nationwide yesterday. (The boy plays guitar for Liberation Prophecy.)

Quick tidbit from the Courier-Joural. (Saturday there's going to be a huge article!)
Review from NJ.com. (Note: you need to scroll like halfway down the page.)
Official Website.
MySpace.


In the wonderful world of knitting, I have FINISHED my cable knit purse, but it hasn't been blocked or sewn together yet. Pattern coming after the Fair! It was a really quick knit.

Also, my mother let me take pictures of her leg. I'll get 'em on here soon.

MUCH LOVE!!

2 Comments:

Blogger BEESTLYproducts said...

I added the band as a friend, so i don't forget to check out the CD. Can't w8 to see the purse!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

whaaattt?!? you've finshed it already that's no fair! lol
I'm going to make that cable bag from garnstudio with my new fab yarn that you can see on my blog btw^_^
oh one question...do you really need those cable stitch holders or can you knit cables without them? *sigh* I'm such a dummy I'm not even sure if that pattern makes sence to me =S
how've you been btw?^_^

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home