Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

Work has been uber busy lately; I guess as we get closer to the Fair I will be continually getting busier. I decided that if I didn't take a break, I might go crazy, so I decided to fill out Petra's tag. I'm not going to send it to anyone, because I don't know who to send it to, but here are six weird things about me.

#1. I stick my tounge out when I'm focusing. This includes studying, knitting, and other things that require concentration.

#2. I was born on October 29, so I came home from the hospital on Halloween.

#3. There was like a year that I was completely obsessed with circus peanuts. You know, these:
I ate them by the bag. The big bags, too. It was a minor addiction.

#4. I graduated high school in only three years. (I skipped my junior year.)

#5. When I was a kid (ages four through about six) I had to wear an eyepatch because I had a lazy eye. I had surgery when I was six that eliminated the need to wear the eyepatch, but I will forever have the pirate spirit.

#6. I want to be like June Cleaver when I grow up. I don't consider this to be weird, but some people do. My best friend says I'm in "Housewife Hell", and I'm not even married. I think "Housewife Hell" is an oxymoron, though. My ambition has always been to be a wife and mother; everything else that I do with myself is just extra (or to keep from being poor).

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always wanted to be married and have kids too. Not that weird. But I guess these days with women working and choosing careers over kids...LOL!

Ewww on the circus peanuts. That one is weird, I admit. Hehehehe...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

they're not weird things hehe they're kool things! I've always wanted to be a housewife and be married and have kids aswell that'd make me so happy^_^ I tend to stick my tongue out when drawing lol

8:05 AM  
Blogger BEESTLYproducts said...

I had to wear an eye patch when i was little too! i was so excited when they told me! I thought it would be black and have like skulls on it... no, no, no, it was a terrible skin colored band-aid thing... I hated it!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home