Monday, July 31, 2006

Mother Update

Okay, so my mom didn't come home from the hospital yesterday, but today she did get to come home. It sucks, because I had to return to work today and I wanted to be there to help her out. She has to wear the pins for three months, yuck. I don't really have much more to say about that, except I wish I wasn't in Louisville.

Other things;
*My cousin's wedding was beautiful.
*The boy has to play every day this week except for tonight. I'm sad, because I'm all in need of cuddles. At least he doesn't have to play too late.
*I have 16 inches of sleeve.
*I have way too much laundry to do.
*I also need to shower, since I haven't done so since Saturday afternoon (no time!).
*Starting August 8, I'll have to stay later at work every day.
*Ryan Gentles emailed me at random. That's him, second from left:
I met Ryan like two years ago, when I was in Indianapolis with a friend. We ended up hanging out and having a really good conversation, and it was really great to hear from him out of the blue. I was afraid we had lost touch forever, so yay Ryan for emailing me. It really made my crappy day better.

That's about it. I'm going to check other blogs, update the Knucks KAL page with new members, and so on.

I still really wish I were at home to help out my mom (pout).

Adios, and much love.

2 Comments:

Blogger BEESTLYproducts said...

Hope mum's doing alright!!! It's awesome you got an email from Ryan, pretty cool that guys got to hang out... Laundry suckS! I'm in the middle of a 4 day laundry extravaganza right now, I'm trying to get everything washed (including the socks under the bed). It never ends!!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

aww that sucks that the boy has to be gone all the time now that you need him =( I wish everybody in the PRKG group lived near to eachother then we could've all been there for you^_^
That's kool that Ryan emailed you again that shows he's not bigheaded or anything^_^
and for the laundry...don't get me started hehe! *hugs* and much love^_^

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home