Monday, July 03, 2006

Finally, pictures!!








Cardigan: I've finished about ten inches of the front since I took the picture, plus the back is finished. I'm using size 9 24 inch addi Turbos and Brown Sheep Company Lamb's Pride Worsted.

Zeeby's Bag: Finished! I used Brown Sheep Company Lamb's Pride Worsted in #086, Oatmeal. It took a less than three skeins using size 8 straight needles. I was about 2 inches away from being finished when one of my bamboo needles snapped, so I switched to aluminum needles at the very end. (My heart did skip a beat, and not in a good way.) The pattern is from Stitch 'n Bitch. I followed it almost exactly, except I used only one color and did not do the decorative stitching in front. Instead, I added those snazzy Kopilot buttons!

4 Comments:

Blogger MsFortuknit said...

Nice work!
PS Your link for this on Lani's page is broken, just a FYI~

PS Have a great holiday!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks great! :-) I made the Zeeby bag a while ago. It was my first bag ever...LOL!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten said...

looks fantastic, and i love the color...

1:24 AM  
Blogger BEESTLYproducts said...

that bag looks a billion times better in oatmeal, than it did in blue... the buttons are cute :-)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home