Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yarn, yarn & more yarn!

Last night, I was watching Breakfast at Tiffany's and having some Boombozz Pizza with my boy and my best friend called and said, "Do you want some yarn -- Kate has some to give to you." Of course, the Boy and I stopped the movie and got our butts to Heine Brothers. Kate gave me a huge bag of yarn -- a big brown shopping bag full. I haven't looked through it all yet, but I know there are lots of partial skeins and some full skeins. She said that I was the seventh person she had gifted and she was just trying to de-stash.

Speaking of De-Stashing, I also bought some Cascade Fixation from DeStash -- four skeins in color #5104, which is very similar to the color my Knucks are. There's nowhere to get Cascade yarns locally, and it only cost $10.00 for all four skeins. I can't wait to get it in the mail . . . I already have a few patterns in mind.

My Knucks are well on their way . . . I am almost ready to join the thumb. I have pictures to show you all when I'm on my personal computer.

Much love and happy knitting.

<3333

P.S. Great show tonight in the Louisville area at the Rudyard Kipling -- John Whittaker, Josh Hawkins, Jesse from These United States.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

wow I wish I had a friend who'd call me to say they've got some yarn for me! is it unbearibly hot over there too? i hate this heat because extreme heat+mistake in knitting project=pissed off petra lol!

9:19 AM  
Blogger MsFortuknit said...

That was very sweet!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home