Monday, September 18, 2006

If it's not too late . . .

Questionaire for the PRGE. If it IS too late, just consider it informational.




1) How long have you been spinning/Knitting/Crocheting? Since May of 2006.
2) Do you consider yourself a beginner, novice, or experienced Yarn Artist? I'd say somewhere in the middle.
3) What type of fibers have you worked with? Acrylic, wool blends, cotton.
4) What types are you dying to try? I've never really used many sock yarns, and I would die for an alpaca project.
5) Are you allergic to anything, (Fibers, Food, Smells that make you want to puke, etc.)? Nothin! Oh, except pimento cheese is just gross.
6) Do you have any Disorders, ex: Diabetes? Only depression.
7) What is your Favorite Time/Style period, ex: Romatic, Grecian,Metal, Goth,etc? I'm totally in love with the 1940's and 50's. Massivley in love.
8) What fibers do you dislike? Mohair and novelty yarns. Not really my thing.
9) Name some of your favorite Artist, Movie wise, Television if you watch it ex: I heart Keanu, some things cant be helped, and Rachel loves Mike Ness !? I like Drew Barrymore a lot, she's rad.
10) Whos your favorite Character ex: Jack or Cpt Jack? I dig all the Family Guy folk!
11) Do you prefer natural colored fibers, or handpainted/dyed fiber? Either, really.
12) What are you favorite colors? Blues, reds, pinks, greens . . . lots of 'em!
13) What colors do you dislike? None, really.
14) What projects are you currently working on? Finishing work on a cardigan, Sev's WWII sweater vest and a bag from a Rowan book.
15) Do you have a wishlist? Lots of yarn and more circular needles.
16) Do you have any other favorite hobbies? I just got a sewing machine.
17) Whens your birthday?(mm/dd) (Thanks Rach') 10/29
18) What is your favorite food, candy, scents that you love!! Dark chocolate and sugar in general.
19) Are you pierced at all? Any tattoos? Only my ears are pierced, and I have four tats. I like jewelry!
20) What do you like Culturally, ex: Celtic, African, Devil Worshiping, Kidding!? Does fifties culture count? I'm into celtic things, definitely, and Asia.
21) What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? My needles are all in a tall plastic cup.
22) What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Lots of music: indie music mostly. THe only thing I really hate is screamo music. Yes, my computer can play MP3s.
23) What's your favorite season and why? Fall! Perfect weather, plus my birthday and Halloween are in October.
24) What season do you abhor? Summer. I hate the sun.
25) How about Sports, any that you just cant get enough of or do they make you throw up in your mouth just a little? Um, not so atheltic.
26) What is your family situation Do you live alone? I'm with the boy.
27) Do you have any pets? No. I don't really like pets.
28) Do you like handmade gifts? Absolutely.
29) What’s your favorite thing to make, knit/crochet or other craft wise? I'm addicted to dpn projects.
30) Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Lately I've been into circs.
31) Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No.
32) Tell us how you learned to knit/crochet? I taught myself to knit from Stitch n Bitch. I'm trying to teach myself to crochet from Happy Hooker.
33) Do you enjoy getting helpful hints from others or does it just piss you off? I like getting hints!
34) How old is your oldest UFO? Since June . . . a ribbed scarf that just got boring.
35) Is there anything that you collect? Not really.
36) Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? Books with vintage patterns, and I love cardigans.
37) What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have if any? None.
38) Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Color work . . . never tried it, but I want to. This entrelac seems interesting, too.
39) Do you enjoy knitting socks? How big are yer boats (feet)? I love socks! I've never actually used sock yarn, though, and I'd like to try. I wear womens size 8.
40) Deleted

4 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

Hello

I am you secret pal. I did not get a secret email for you so here is mine.

knitter5000@hotmail.com

my blog is

http://zeeppoville.blogspot.com/

I hope to hear from you soon

8:38 AM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

Hey Tonya^_^ Is everything ok? I haven't seen you anywhere for ages so I thought I'd check to see if you're alright, anywho miss you,
Petra

8:01 AM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

yes, girl, are you ok?

10:15 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

I swear I left a message on here a while ago.. I said happy birthday cause I remember you told me your bday was just before Halloween so anyway once again Happy Birthday!^_^ We hope you'll come on to the Knucks KAL again soon cause we're all gettin worried about you =(

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home