Friday, July 14, 2006

Ugh.

I was just handed my paycheck and I'm *still* in a bad mood . . . I must really be down.

I think I might be too sensitive. If someone snaps at me, it usually doesn't bother me. In fact, I don't care what over 99 percent of the people on this planet think of me. If it's someone I love, I'd rather be slapped in the face. I keep reminding myself that I probably deserved it -- especially since I was snippity first -- and that neither of us is a morning person, so I should just forget it.

But I'm still sad.

In knitting news, I have frogged my cardigan sleeve about three times. I keep getting the increases screwed up around the third increase. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong -- probably paying too much attention to the tv and music and not enough attention to the sleeve. I probably need to work on those increases when it's quiet until I get used to 'em.

I also bought handles for my soon to be knit Cable Knit Purse, which is going to be some blend between this pattern and everything mentioned in this thread.

You should probably leave a comment to cheer me up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

aww *hugs* I'm the same I'm usually in a good mood and what ppl say don't bother me until it's someone I love then I'm right eager to cry =S specially in "that time of the month"...must be a pms thing lol thought I though I didn't have it! I can't knit or draw or do anything that needs proper attention when I'm upset...maybe that's why you kept messing up your sleeves? I shoulda put a vid on my blog showing how I was trying to cast on with 4 double pointed needles last night just to practise for my knucks involving alot of #&%*! and &%#$!...that woulda cheered you up! lol

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home